The Antares Condo is the newest residential development located along Mattar Road. A prime piece of land located just at the city fringe of Singapore next to mature housing estates such as Paya Lebar and Potong Pasir, The Antares offers easy accessibility to various parts of Singapore island. This development is a joint venture between 3 developers - Keong Hong Holdings, Hock Loan Seng Holdings and TA Corp. Bids for this piece of land is highly competitive with 10 bids due to the convenient location since this plot of land sits just besides Mattar MRT Station. A luxurious condo offering lush living and yet away from the busy bustling of Central Business District, The Antares will be a highly sought choice for families.
Main Highlights of The Antares:
- Excellent location at city fringe
- Short walk to Mattar MRT Station
- Minutes’ drive to Central and Marina Bay Business District, Singapore - - - Sports Hub, Stadium, Suntec City.
- Cluster of famous eateries, food centres, supermarkets and retail shops in
- Good schools nearby:
- Canossa Convent Primary School
- MacPherson Primary & Secondary School
- Geylang Methodist Primary & Secondary School
- Cedar Girls Primary & Secondary School
- Kong Hwa Primary School
- Close proximity to Paya Lebar Commercial Hub.
- Engage in leisure jog at Pelton Canal Park Connector
- Good rental potential with demand from tenant pool at Paya Lebar
|Project Name||The Antares Condo @ Mattar|
|Type||Apartment / Condo|
|Address||17 Mattar Rd, Singapore 387722|
|Site Area||67,034 sqft|
|Developer||FSKH Development (A Joint Venture Between Keong Hong, Hock Lian Seng Holdings and TA Corp)|
|No. Of Units||250|
Showflat Preview Date: TBA
Introducing the latest hot property at Jiak Kim Street in Prime District 9, Riviere is the latest luxury Condo which offers a fantastic unblock view of Singapore River. Developed by Fraser Centerpoint Limited (FCL), Riviere Condo sets a new benchmark in quality living with the latest in Smart Home Technology. Affluent Investors and home owners looking for the best in luxury living will be delighted with what this development has to offer.
In a nutshell, below are some of the highlight of Riviere’s neighborhood:
– Connected to Robertson Quay, Clark Quay and Singapore River where
there are many bistros and food establishments which residents of Riviere
can chill out and enjoy.
– Plenty of recreational options for residents to nearby parks and
recreational clubs such as Fort Canning Park, Pearl’s Hill Park, Istana
Park and Singapore Botanic Gardens.
– (5 to 8 Minutes Drive) to Orchard Shopping District, CBD and Marina Bay.
– Proximity to established schools such as River Valley Primary School,
School of the Arts Singapore (SOTA) and Singapore Management
– Short 5 mins driving distance to the Civic District for Arts and Cultural
Treats with its Museums, Concert Halls and Art Galleries.